Wednesday, December 10, 2008

3 John application

Regarding 3 John, how do I apply this to myself?:

Boy I'll tell you, I have been following Jesus for eighteen years. The easy thing to do is contemplate how crummy churches are and how few people seem to really take the teachings of Jesus seriously. The easy thing to do is even get upset as some ministers even distort the teachings of Jesus. The hard thing to do is to do good yourself. I praise Jesus, the One who has enabled me to do good. Just today, I got to do three things that were good. Two of the three things may have really helped someone! God is good. I rely on Him to do good.


Regarding 3 John, how do I apply this to my community?:

Plenty in the community may think that "Christians" are fools, but most people notice when someone does something good.
Hunter Irvine