Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1 Thessalonians application

Regarding 1 Thessalonians, how do I apply this to myself?:
Thanks to the truth of 1 Thessalonians 4:9, I can always praise Jesus.

Regarding 1 Thessalonians, how do I apply this to my community?:
Back in 1998 and 1999, there was a woman who worked at the Family Christian Stores (registered trademark) on 88th Avenue which is now in "Broomfield," Colorado, though it is right across 88th from Arvada. Having lived in Arvada for seven and a half years, I went there much, and I made several friends of the people working there, especially in the first few years after I moved to Arvada. So this woman who worked there back in the late 90's was a really hard worker, and she was extremely helpful to all of the customers. She was married, and just seemed super cool. She had this old car, though one that probably was in better shape than mine is now, with a bumper sticker that read, "In case of rapture, this car will be unmanned." That friendly woman seemed like someone who was already with Jesus. And people in the community probably learned that fact.
Hunter Irvine