Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Thrive in college - PREPARATION


PREPARATION is key.
                                            Prepare all out!

   When I was a student at CCU, students had Labor Day off.  It felt like a bonus holiday.  Several times I used that day for extra preparation, helping myself to a great start to the semester.
   For example, my second year at CCU, on Labor Day I went to Clear Creek in Golden, Colorado.  Sitting on a large flat rock at the edge of the water, I read a long chapter for my Introduction to Theology class.  Finding the chapter wearisome, reading outside by a river on a hot day eased the burden.

            Where is your favorite place to study?

Study suggestion:
When reading or studying something burdensome,
or when stress is high, 
it may be beneficial to find a unique study spot.

Hunter Irvine