Saturday, April 5, 2014

My favorite Christian "performance" songs

My favorite Christian "performance" songs:

11.)       "Be Still My Soul"                Selah
10.)      "Restore"                                Sherri Youngward
9.)        "The Best Thing in Life"        Big Tent Revival
8.)        "Jesus Freak"                            DC Talk
7.)        "God With Us"                            MercyMe
6.)        "Revelation Song"                        Kari Jobe
5.)        "The Warrior is A Child"                Twila Paris
4.)        "God So Loved the World"                Jackie Velasquez
3.)        "Remember"                                        Wes King
2.)        "Peace"                                                    Rebecca St. James
1.)        "My Redeemer Lives"                                Nicole Mullins

My favorite Christian "performance" albums
Pray                                        Rebecca St. James
Common Creed                        Wes King

My favorite out of the norm Christian song:
"Surfer Girl Replies"                     Plumb

My favorite Christian concerts
Rebecca St. James    I attended three of her concerts, and they were all the best!
Phil Keaggy                I saw him in concert six times, and he is a blessing!
The Newsboys                I saw them four times, and they equal secular rock
                                            greats in musical presentation, and they excel
                                                in commitment to Jesus!